Bank of Baroda M-Connect
Complete banking transactions that include transferring funds
This is a mobile banking app that lets you transfer money from one account to another or view transactions.
Bank of Baroda M-Connect is a simple banking app that can be used by professionals and those who want an easy way to keep up with money that is in the account and money that is taken out. It's a way to keep track of a checking and savings account, moving money from one to another when it's needed. You can get alerts when payments are deducted or when there are payments made to the account.
One of the benefits with Bank of Baroda M-Connect is that there are no charges to use the app. The interface is easy to use as all you have to do is slide from one screen to another in order to view the details of your account. As soon as you register with the app, you can bring up your bank account information to being paying bills online and getting the notifications that you need that money is there on a weekly or monthly basis. The app is secure to use as strategies are in place to protect your account.
- Easy to set up
- Notifications of deposits and payments
- Can be difficult to set up at times
New service Data Card recharge incorporated.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.